US Roaster Sample Roaster - Page 3

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
nate74 (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#21: Post by nate74 (original poster) »

The big Orange monster has arrived. After a long wait my USRC sample roaster has landed.
She is all hooked up and ready to roll. 10lbs of cheap seasoning greens await to help me get familiar with the controls.

happy camper here :D
LMWDP #557

Apogee

#22: Post by Apogee »

Looks like an old steam locomotive pulling into station. Well done indeed sir on the orange.

Advertisement
[creative nickname]

#23: Post by [creative nickname] »

That is, in my completely unbiased opinion, the best color. If you have any questions as you get to know it, don't hesitate to ask!

p.s. I'm jealous of the new fan dimmer switch -- it looks classier than what I've got. Mine still works just fine, but the metal finished one blends in better with the rest of the control panel.
LMWDP #435

nate74 (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#24: Post by nate74 (original poster) »

Apogee wrote:Looks like an old steam locomotive pulling into station. Well done indeed sir on the orange.
Thanks Tom, I like the steam loco comparison. I must give credit to Mark [creative nickname] for the orange, his photos here on HB sealed my color choice.
LMWDP #557

nate74 (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#25: Post by nate74 (original poster) »

[creative nickname] wrote:That is, in my completely unbiased opinion, the best color. If you have any questions as you get to know it, don't hesitate to ask!

p.s. I'm jealous of the new fan dimmer switch -- it looks classier than what I've got. Mine still works just fine, but the metal finished one blends in better with the rest of the control panel.
thanks Mark, I will let you know how it goes.

I didn't know they switched to the new fan control until she was all built, nice surprise. I just wish it had some gradations around the dial for reference points. guess its off to google to see if I can find a printable dimmer switch scale or something.
LMWDP #557

GreatDane

#26: Post by GreatDane »

Nate

Nice setup. I have had mine for 10 years now. Keep the exhaust fan clean. I have one of the first ones made and it just keeps making awesome coffee. You are going to love your machine. Repeatability is so easily. They are built like a tank and customer service is great.

Les
LMWDP #079

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#27: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

As an Oklahoman, seeing an OKC made machine in my Oklahoma State's orange, that roaster is making me homesick! :D
LMWDP #371