Obel junior/ Bregent Junior/ la spaziale junior

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
semionc

#1: Post by semionc »

hey,

i bought an Eureka Mignon mini doserless and the dealer sent me obel junior/ Bregent Junior/ la spaziale junior

the grinder apparently it has 3 names and two companies (and one manufacturer) (also i paid 234 pound for the grinder )
the problem is i bought it in UK and i live in Israel and i don't know if to stick with the obel grinder or should i bring the grinder to UK to get my money back, what shall i do?

is the obel a good grinder? is the steps in the obel are too wide (i think it has 50 steps)?
it only has 100w motor is it strong enough?

sorry for the incorrect English it's not my native language,

HV

#2: Post by HV »

Hi Shimon,
i bought an Eureka Mignon mini doserless and the dealer send me obel junior/ Bregent Junior/ la spaziale junior
The Junior is not a bad grinder. I use something similar for non-espresso coffee, and that works fine. Thing is, with its stepless design and stronger motor, the Mignon is a much better grinder, particularly for espresso. So paying for a Mignon and getting a Junior is a bad deal.
Besides that, receiving something different from what you ordered isn't proper business to begin with.

How to handle the situation is your decision, but if you haven't already, do contact the dealer asap and let them know you received the wrong item.

Cheers,

- hv

semionc (original poster)

#3: Post by semionc (original poster) »

thanks hv,

by the way i forgot to mention that i have a la pavoni lever mechine,

does 50 steps is enough to the la pavoni?