Lyn Weber bean cellar availability?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Macphi

#1: Post by Macphi »

Haven't seen these ones available for a year or so. I was just wondering if I missed something? Were they available recently?

Also, there were a few defects with the first batch. These have the potential to be a 10/10 wondering if these issues have been resolved yet or not.

Best
Macphi

chipman

#2: Post by chipman »

They're still listed on their website. I haven't heard anything about them not being available.

Advertisement
mjbelcher

#3: Post by mjbelcher »

At the beginning of July 2016, I ordered the "Shorty 18g-19g" version as the larger were out of stock.
They had a handful of the Shorty ones in stock, if I recall correctly.
At the same time, I put myself on the "waitlist" for the larger version and have had no notice that the larger ones have come back into stock.
Others may have been in line before me and they sold out again.
The Shorty ones have been sold out for some time now as well.
I'm very happy with the product.
LMWDP #554

Macphi (original poster)

#4: Post by Macphi (original poster) »

I'm also waiting for a set of tallies. Just wondering when to expect them on sale.

Peppersass
Supporter ❤

#5: Post by Peppersass »

A couple of months ago I put together a group buy for 100 commercial bean cellars. I wasn't aware they were out of stock until I tried to place the order. I emailed LWW and Craig replied that they were expected in 4 weeks. After about seven weeks I sent another query and Craig said they were delayed in shipping. I'm speculating, but it could be due to the disruption to global shipping caused by the Hanjin bankruptcy.