Gaggia Classic steam wand nut

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
mikeflight

#1: Post by mikeflight »

Hi!

Some months ago I finally decided to upgrade my gaggia classic and bought the Rancilio Steam Wand. The problem is that in the process, I have lost the original gaggia classic nut that attaches the pipe to the machine. As you all know, the nut that comes with the Rancilio doesn't fit, so I started looking for the specific nut without success...

Does anybody know where can I get that nut? Or at least the whole original steam pipe and just take the nut...

I know I'm soo stupid... :cry:

Thanks in advance

Intrepid510

#2: Post by Intrepid510 »

Partsguru.com will have the part you seek.

However, look at the gaggia users group. There is a nut you can order from espressoparts.com that will allow you to connect the silvia steam wand directly, BUT you it adds a little length to the wand forcing you to unscrew it everytime you want to get the water tank out.

mikeflight (original poster)

#3: Post by mikeflight (original poster) »

Thanks for the advice but... You guys know any place where to get the part in Europe? I'm from Spain and really don't want to spend 60$ for a nut.

Thanks!

alleyooptroop

#4: Post by alleyooptroop »

Intrepid510 wrote:Partsguru.com will have the part you seek.

However, look at the gaggia users group. There is a nut you can order from espressoparts.com that will allow you to connect the silvia steam wand directly, BUT you it adds a little length to the wand forcing you to unscrew it everytime you want to get the water tank out.
hey Intrepid510, sorry to resurrect this thread but would you mind posting the link to the nut? I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance!

NightFlight

#5: Post by NightFlight »

Read the description on the Site. I cannot give an technical advice either.

http://www.espressoparts.com/R_1054

Google is your friend: silvia steam wand for gaggia classic

alleyooptroop

#6: Post by alleyooptroop replying to NightFlight »

Thanks nightflight. I have that link already. I was actually asking about just the gaggia nut that you use to fasten the wand to the machine. Intrepid510 made it sound like he knew where to get just the nut.

NightFlight

#7: Post by NightFlight »

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Give espressoparts a call; they may have a nut, if not they may know where to get one. Otherwise, you may have to bite the bullet and get the entire assembly.