Cups and saucers for new cafe

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Steve C

#1: Post by Steve C »

Hi All, I'm opening a coffee shop mid February in Centerville, Ohio called Nonnie Waller's Parlor and need to find some great cups and saucers. I like Inker "Tara" or "Tina" styles, shown on Orphan Espresso's site but have been unable to reach them because their VM box is always full. Anyone have another source for them? Steve

Aaron

#2: Post by Aaron »

Orphan Espresso usually recommends emailing them. They are always very busy so a response might be slow. I am actually waiting on an email response as well :) Try emailing them and see what happens.

I am a huge fan of the Inker Tina cups as well. I have several of them in different colors/designs and they are fantastic for espresso.
“The powers of a man's mind are proportionate to the quantity of coffee he drinks” - James McKintosh

Steve C (original poster)

#3: Post by Steve C (original poster) »

Thanks Aaron, will try that. steve

damonbowe

#4: Post by damonbowe »

Kind of not what you asked, but have you considered Not Neutral? Best stuff I've ever seen. Only problem is that it only comes in white color, afaik.

Steve C (original poster)

#5: Post by Steve C (original poster) »

afaik, just looked at their site and they are sending some pricing info since we will be buying in "bulk" so to speak. And you're right, their stuff is kinda cool. The fight or flight cups are particularly interesting. Thanks for the referral. Steve