Bottomless Portafilter for La Nuova Era Cuadra

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
vasqla

#1: Post by vasqla »

I have a La Nuova Era Cuadra machine since 4 years and am very happy with the same. I am getting some channeling and would like to go for a naked portafilter for the machine. I searched online stores and could not find one specifically listed for my machine. I am sure that it uses a portafilter that is similar to other machines. Would someone know which machine portafilter would fit mine? I read on another forum that a use has overcome channeling by buying a naked portafilter for the Cuadra that fits Faema machines. Is this true?

Bodka Coffee

#2: Post by Bodka Coffee »

I have one. I bought it from 1st Line when I bought machine. They would be the ones to check with.

Advertisement
Bodka Coffee

#3: Post by Bodka Coffee »

I see where you are from. Maybe they won't ship there... I don't know.

vasqla (original poster)

#4: Post by vasqla (original poster) »

Thanks Bodka Coffee. I think they do ship to Australia. Just looking at it for shipping rates etc. Thanks

Alan Frew

#5: Post by Alan Frew »

http://www.coffeeparts.com.au/misc/bott ... rtafilters,
"Bottomless Porta-Filter
Item code: #573525-Bottomless
Includes a triple filter basket
To fit: Bezzera Domus / Gea, Diadema, ECM Giotto / Veneziano, Expobar, Isomac, Isso Alex Duetto, Faema, La Marzocco, La Scala Butterfly, Rocket Giotto plus all e61 group heads"

Alan

vasqla (original poster)

#6: Post by vasqla (original poster) »

Thanks Alan....just called Coffeeparts and they are sending the naked portafilter today. Spent half of yesterday searching for this on the internet. Should have gone to home-barista ages ago!!
Cheers