Another place with Ceado parts

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
Prescott CR

#1: Post by Prescott CR »

I forget who was making the point that Ceado grinders didn't have much support when it came to parts. I noticed on 1st Line's page there are now several parts listed for Ceado (including burr sets)-

http://www.1st-line.com/store/pc/showse ... =&SFCount=

I'm pretty happy with the e92 so far :)

HTH...
-Richard

cmin

#2: Post by cmin »

Forgetting who it was, they posted on CG over and over also about Ceado parts, not sure if they had an ax to grind with Ceado or what? It's not like your going to have to order parts immediately, the grinders are under warranty and any parts not in stock retailers said they can get fast from Ceado. Now that their getting more of a US presence I'm sure more and more places will have parts, but these are over built grinders that won't need anything for years really.

Prescott CR (original poster)

#3: Post by Prescott CR (original poster) »

Good point. Maybe I was thinking about the other forum.

Still good to see!
-Richard

CSME9

#4: Post by CSME9 »

Prescott CR wrote:I forget who was making the point that Ceado grinders didn't have much support when it came to parts. I noticed on 1st Line's page there are now several parts listed for Ceado (including burr sets)-

http://www.1st-line.com/store/pc/showse ... =&SFCount=

I'm pretty happy with the e92 so far :)

HTH...
Probably means 1st line will carry Ceado grinders ? They were testing a new grinder line few month's ago, maybe it's Ceado.

boar_d_laze

#5: Post by boar_d_laze »

If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he posted here and at CG. A non-owner, he was outraged because he (erroneously) assumed WLL didn't stock parts that they didn't publish on their website. I called WLL and confirmed that they did -- indeed -- carry the parts. When I told the poster, he remained outraged because he felt that WLL should post their entire parts inventory.

Oh well,
Rich
Drop a nickel in the pot Joe. Takin' it slow. Waiter, waiter, percolator

HoldTheOnions

#6: Post by HoldTheOnions »

canuckcoffeeguy

#7: Post by canuckcoffeeguy »

Yeah the person in question repeatedly accused Ceado of "not being ready for prime time." It was a peculiar allegation.

It made no sense and dragged Ceado's otherwise good name through the mud. I believe it happened on both CG and HB. Anyway, I guess the grinder police can stop their top secret surveillance operation of Ceado and chase the real bad guys now. Sleep well investigators. Case closed. 8)

cmin

#8: Post by cmin »

HoldTheOnions wrote:I was equally outraged https://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/espre ... 862#690862
I sense sarcasm... or at least I hope so lol

Desmo490

#9: Post by Desmo490 »

I also called WLL and verified that they did indeed have parts in stock....I also posted that fact in a post, but that same guy kept going on and on about it. I learned to ignore it.

Anyhow....thanks for posting that! No issues with my Ceado at all so far!

HoldTheOnions

#10: Post by HoldTheOnions »

cmin wrote:I sense sarcasm... or at least I hope so lol
:-)